Welcome to our very first newsletter and thank you for following our journey.
As you may know, we are a brand new business with our initial stock and packaging only hitting the market in April this year.
However the business has been in operation since June 2015 when we were busy researching the most effective fabric and comfortable designs to boost self-esteem during periods of excessive perspiration.
My own peri-menopausal night sweats were the inspiration for starting the business because I was simply not prepared to make do with what were, in my view, the old fashioned nightwear that seemed to be all that was available to me.
So, I gave up my full-time job to design and create an effective and stylish solution that women like you and I would be happy to wear and which also boosts our self-esteem.
We already have a healthy subscriber list, and I can confirm that only a couple of these are friends, so thank you ever so much for your interest in our new and innovative clothing range and here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to:
May 2017 Highlights
- I was interviewed on the BBC Radio Manchester Breakfast show to talk about how the clothing range alleviates the discomfort of night sweats and how I received financial support from Business Finance Solutions in the form of a Start Up Loan. The surprise element of this interview was being invited to become a regular newspaper reviewer on the show, my first appearance will be on 29 June 2017 – so do please listen in!
- Attendance at our very first trade show – Meet the Manufacturer – which took place at the Truman Brewein London and was organised by Make it British. This was the first year that the exhibition included British brands as well as British manufacturers. My colleague Helen and I had a lovely time chatting to vistors and fellow exhibitors as well as a great time exploring the nightlife of Spitalfields.
- We have had online magazine competitions in: Woman & Home; Marie Claire; and Prima Magazines.
- We ran a competition in Yours magazine.
- We have run advertisements in: Menopause Matters (both magazine and online) and The Lady.
Please help – we need testimonials
We would really love to feature testimonials on our website from real women who have tried our products. The first 20 people who email in with the following details will receive a vest slipdress worth £85.00 in return for a testimonial to be placed on the website and to be used in investment proposals. The testimonial, your first name and location will be published on the website and in the investment proposal. To give you an idea of the versatility of our clothing my 18 year old daughter is currently in receipt of sample run clothing in return for her period related sweaty meltdown testimonial!
Please email the following details to: Hello@esteemmanchester.com
Subject: Slipdress for Testimonial
Size: XS to XL, size guide on the website: www.esteemmanchester.com
As early adopters to our innovative brand I would like to offer you 15% off your next purchase at www.esteemmanchester.com please use code : ENPNL15
Founder and Director
Esteem – No Pause