I hope you have had a lovely Summer and continue to enjoy the remaining weeks.
I was fortunate to spend a couple of weeks at the beginning of August in Florida, spending time on the beach and in the swamp contemplating life and the universe. Knowing from experience that a Southern Summer is incredibly humid I took a selection of Esteem clothing with me to keep comfortable and drier in the steamy heat. I am so glad that I did, and found the items incredibly versatile whilst undertaking the following activities:
– Meditating in Corkscrew Sanctuary Swamp, Hiking in the Swamp, Sightseeing, Shopping, Lounging, Exercising and Sleeping.
Another bonus was the minimal space that the clothing took rolled up in my suitcase along with being easy to wash and quick to dry.
Here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to since our last newsletter:
– We currently have advertisements in: Good Housekeeping, Menopause Matters and The Menopause Exchange.
– Have signed up to participating in The Ideal Menopause Show in Manchester on 28 October 2017.
– Reading the Newspapers on the BBC Radio Manchester Breakfast Show, 95.1FM, next appearance Friday 1 September 2017.
– Photoshoots booked for 4 and 15 September featuring a couple of 50-something best friends.
(My Swamp Meditation and Hiking Outfit)
In the previous newsletter I offered 20 lucky subsribers a Slipdress in return for a testimonial. You can read all those that have been submitted to date here, including one from the tester of a male t-shirt design:
(My Hardest Working and Most Versatile Item of Clothing)
I would like to offer you 15% off your next purchase at www.esteemmanchester.com please use code : ENPNL15
Founder and Director
Esteem – No Pause